Dr. Daniel Calvinson-AshleyPresident
Dr. Daniel Calvinson-Ashley is An Anti Fraud and Anti-Corruption Professional, Chartered Certified Forensic Accountant, Chartered Anti-Corruption Professional, Chartered Financial Crime Analyst, Financial and Investment Analyst, Certified Financial Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Forensic Investigation Professional, Certified Forensic Auditor, Certified General Forensic Accountant, Certified International Forensic Auditor and a Financial and Economic Crime Consultant. Daniel has shared his expertise and experience in addressing fraud, corruption, financial crime and other white color crimes confronting governments especially on the African continent. A major area he has provided a cutting edge solution is the issue of Ghost names on the government payroll.
- He is also a Forensic Accounting, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Corruption, Practical Accounting and Financial Modeling Trainer. Fraud, Compliance, Ethics, Public Governance and Forensic Accounting Curriculum Development Expert
- He is an Author, Entrepreneur, Educator, Speaker, Startup Professional, Husband, Dad and a leading International Forensic and Practical Accounting trainer, facilitator and speaker.
- Dr. Daniel Calvinson-Ashley is the author of the first video practical Strategic Accounting Modeling Expert Training for accounting students, graduates and practitioners. He has developed several forensic accounting, fraud auditing, investigation, compliance, ethics and public governance prep courses including. International Criminal Law, Criminal Investigation, Computer Forensics, Compliance, Ethics and Public Governance, Corporate Fraud and Internal Control, Fraud Examination, Fraud Investigation and Forensic Accounting and Financial Statement Fraud among others.
- Dr. Calvinson-Ashley has founded several organizations including The International Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants, USA, African Global Associates, African Global Properties Ltd, Anti fraud Intelligence Guardians, Ghana Anti-fraud Professionals Association, DCA Business Training and The Calvinson-Ashley Institute of Business Research among others.
- He serves on the board of several international organizations across the world. Some of these institutions include the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA, International Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants, USA, International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals, USA, The Hong Kong Anti-Corruption Institute, the Professional Managers International Association, USA, Young Professional Accountants Network, Ghana and the Confederation of International Accreditation Commission, India, etc
- Dr. Calvinson-Ashley holds several academic and professional credentials including an MBA in Finance, a Chartered Doctorate (Ch.D) in Fraud Auditing and Forensic Accounting, Honorary Ph.D in Motivation and Professorship title in Business Counseling from the LDCI, USA.