- Influencing public policy through the Association’s proposals and recommendations to government.
- Networking and opportunities to exchange information with like-minded professionals from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Participating on multi-disciplinary working groups and regional groups on topical fraud issues such as asset recovery, cybercrime, fraud investigation and the legal process, and fraud prevention and detection. Involvement is voluntary and free.
- Preferential rates for the Association’s events including conferences, executive briefings, best practice forums and workshops. Plus some valuable training and update events free of charge.
- Regular updates on the latest developments in the counter-fraud arena and our activities.
- Access to our members’ only website for comprehensive information on our activities.
- Working in the public interest to address the concerns of business, the professions and the general public.
Corporate members also receive
- Up to 10 named employees entitled to all the above benefits.
- Preferential rates for the Association’s events, applicable to all employees.
- Public acknowledgement and company logo on the Panel’s website.
- Use of a special ‘corporate member’ logo on company stationery and websites.
- A free professional training session on a fraud-related subject of choice.